Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: DAY TWO

So after a fairly successful first day, my reading took a steep decline. Where I usually would listen to my audiobook both to and from work in my car, I only listened to it for one direction as I gave a co-worker a lift and didn't want to subject them to 15-ish minutes of the middle of the last book in a series they haven't read after working an 8.5 hour shift. Then I spent longer than expected in Walmart picking out a new microwave and tv for my new house/apartment. Lastly tonight was the last ceilidh of the season in my community so I went and watched that during the time I'd usually be reading. I also felt pressure to read more pages so I started another book (at 11:30pm) as Blood Brothers in Louisbourg, dispite being quite short, has a small font so it is taking me awhile to get through.

So all in all (after all my excuses) this is how I faired on day two: 

Tuesday

Number of pages I've read today:
  1. Blood Brother in Louisbourg by Philip Roy: 15 (75 pages left)
  2. Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate: (audiobook) 10 (233 page equivalents left)
  3. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova: 16 (306 pages left)
Total number of pages read today: 41 pages (ouch)
Number of books I've read today: 0 books
Total number of pages I've read: 291 pages
Total number of books I've read: 1 book
Books read:
  1.  Hard Run (Death Note #3) by Tsugumi Ohba (****)

Unstarted thus far on RAT TBR:
  1. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong - 422 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment