Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: DAY THREE

Today was another day of working 8.5 hours but I found a wee bit of time, during my breaks, to read some while at work. Then I was free from other commitments to read all night when I got home (minus time spent, napping, cooking and being distracted by youtube and facebook).

Here's my progress for day three:

Wednesday

Number of pages I've read today:
  1. Blood Brother in Louisbourg by Philip Roy: 0 (75 pages left)
  2. Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate: (audiobook) 67 (166 page equivalents left - or 5 hours approx.)
  3. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova: 132 (175 pages left)
Total number of pages read today: 199 pages
Number of books I've read today: 0 books
Total number of pages I've read: 489 pages
Total number of books I've read: 1 book
Books read:

  1.  Hard Run (Death Note #3) by Tsugumi Ohba (****)

Unstarted thus far on RAT TBR:
  1. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong - 422 pages

Participating in Bout of Books 8.0? How did you do on day three?

No comments:

Post a Comment