Monday, August 19, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: DAY ONE

Day One for me is now officially over. I only managed to read 7 pages at midnight before falling asleep then worked from 8-4:30pm so this left me with the rest of the night to do my reading. So let's see how I did.

Monday

Number of pages I've read today:
  1. Blood Brother in Louisbourg by Philip Roy: 31 (90 pages left)
  2. Hard Run (Death Note #3) by Tsugumi Ohba: 193 (0 pages left) - completed 
  3. Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate: (audiobook) 26 (243 page equivalents left)
Total number of pages read today: 250 pages
Number of books I've read today: 1 book
Total number of pages I've read: 250 pages
Total number of books I've read: 1 book
Books read:
  1.  Hard Run (Death Note #3) by Tsugumi Ohba (****)

Unstarted thus far on RAT TBR:
  1. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong - 422 pages
  2. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova - 322 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment