Friday, August 23, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: DAY FIVE

Day Five of seven sure didn't go as planned. For a day without work I read even less than usual. Oh dear. I didn't start a new audiobook so times where I am usually driving someplace, cooking food, or eating were filled with quiet contemplation or a tv show versus get more pages read/listened to (mainly due to my ipod dying and my charge cord choosing this time to be MIA). My day also included playing Second Life for longer than I should have last night and then sleeping in late & then taking a lengthy nap later on. I did however read some more of Left Neglected and bought and read this month's Doctor Who e-short and my overall average is now at 153 pages per day (compared to my goal of 150 pages per day) so that's not too bad even if I'd love that to be a lot higher.

Here's my numbers for Day Five:

Friday

Number of pages I've read today:
  1. Blood Brother in Louisbourg by Philip Roy: 0 (75 pages left)
  2. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova: 71 (104 pages left)
  3. Spore (Doctor Who E-Short #8) by Alex Scarrow: 40 (completed)  - novella
Total number of pages read today: 111 pages
Number of books I've read today: 1 book (novella)
Total number of pages I've read: 766 pages
Total number of books I've read: 3 books (1 being a novella)
Books read:
  1. Hard Run (Death Note #3) by Tsugumi Ohba (****)
  2. Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate (****) 
  3. Spore (Doctor Who E-Short #8) by Alex Scarrow (**** again)

Unstarted thus far on RAT TBR:
  1. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong - 422 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment