Thursday, May 9, 2013

Update/May TBR

Found out today that Kelley Armstrong is coming to do a book signing at my local library! So excited! That's on May 22nd. Which is awesome timing because I am moving from Ontario to Nova Scotia on the 28th for my new job. So I am trying to cram in as much Ontario stuff as I can before I go. That included getting all four of my wisdom teeth out this week. Ugg. That put a bit of a damper on my plans of getting ahead on my packing, reading, etc. and instead I've just been sleeping for the past couple days.

Anyways my To Be Read list for May may be a bit ambitious but it may also be a bit more accurate than previous TBRs.

Already finished:


  1. The Angel's Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
     by Justin Richards
    finished: May 2
    rating: 4/5
  2. The Roots of Evil (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #4)
    The Roots of Evil (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #4)
    by Philip Reeve
    finished: May 2
    rating: 3/5 (I would have preferred/related more with a #4/Sarah Jane Smith pairing) 

    Rest of the Month: 

    1.  Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins (booksigning prep)
    2.  Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes (for YT BookClub)
    3. Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) by Rachel Hawkins (booksigning prep)
    4. The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)  by Kelley Armstrong (booksigning prep)
      or
      Exit Strategy
      Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong (booksigning prep)

      5.Tip of the Tongue (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #5) Tip of the Tongue (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #5) by Patrick Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment