Saturday, March 2, 2013

Videos Coming Soon

Here are some ideas for videos for my Youtube channel or blog posts that I hope to be filming and uploading soon. These are to give you an idea of what you can look forward to (and see how far behind I am), and so I can be reminded for myself. Comment if there are any particular ones you want to see first, though!

  1. February Book Haul: Part 1 (YA Part 1 - 5 books)
  2. February Book Haul: Part 2 (YA Part 2 - 5 books)
  3. February Book Haul: Part 3 (Adult/Parody - 7 books)
  4. February Book Haul: Part 4 (Classics/Retellings - 5 books)
  5. February Book Haul: Part 5 (Childrens/Manga - 6 books)
  6. February Wrap Up
  7. March TBR
  8. #Fridayreads
  9. Book Review - The Name of the Star
  10. Book Review - Doctor Who E-Shorts
  11. TAG - Rainbow Spines
  12. TAG - The Name Game
  13. TAG - Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt
  14. TAG - A to Z
  15. March/Birthday Book Haul
What have I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment